Mar 6, 2010

We're not MIA. We're planning a wedding.


Let me update you.


Wedding plans are coming right along. I've accumulated quite the binder of wedding doom. Things are relatively on schedule, thanks to so many helpers.

  • Wes. This kid is super good about asking needs to be worked on. In fact, just last week he asked, "When can I help pick out invitations?"

  • Mom. My mom has not only taken the reins, but is galloping away with the reception. You guys should look forward to a freaking awesome party.

  • Courtney. So excited for the bridal shower! {So is Wes...}

  • Susan. Gave us a great recommendation for invitations.

  • Macey Jones. "Smile so pretty! I don't want to be looking at an ugly engagement picture on our fridge the next two months." Thanks for the support.

We're plodding through school. In fact, it's 6:58pm and we're in the math building. I'm blogging. Wes is doing some crazy physics. Sounds about right. We went to the Provo library tonight to try and switch it up. And no joke, as soon as we sat down the woman library voice came on and told us we had 5 minutes until closing.

What else can I tell you? Oh HELLO. We're now on the gluten free lifestyle. Wes has "the sprew" which ultimately means our children are doomed because it runs in my side of the family. Shout out to Great Aunt Joyce and Nancy! Which also means I will be baking rice bread the rest of my life.

Looking forward to...

Brian Regan in Abravanel Hall this Thursday.

5 comments:

Scott Hampshire said...

What is "The Sprew"?

Anonymous said...

I am THE Support and THE Enthusiasm of wedding dress shopping.

-Rachel Weiler

Rachel Weiler said...

Thank you.

DC Diva said...

I want to see your binder.

Ali Snow said...

A girl I work with can't have gluten. Everyday I wonder how she does it. Good luck girl.

 
^ Scroll to Top