Jun 8, 2010

let's give it another month

One month. Woot!

Its been good so far, I told Wes I'd give it another month.

We are pretty well settled in here in good ol' Wymount. Just keep living the BYU dream. Wes continues to humor me with reorganizing the kitchen and hanging items from our cinder block walls. We love our place. Well. I especially do.

Spring semester is slowing winding down. I'm pretty sure I'm passing all my classes, and when you are on the home stretch, that's all that matters. Wes starts up in Summer with Music 101, Bowling (with me, aka Marriage Therapy) and a CS (computer science) class. I'll be taking Beginning Golf (that's RIGHT Weiler girls) and Chronic Disease and Prevention. We just love writing those tuition checks. Had a sort of negative experience up to this point with FASFA (mostly my fault, I will admit) so we'll wait to see what happens there.

Wes got a calling as the "Ward Janitor" aka "Temporal and Spiritual Needs Welfare Chair something er other..." Basically he locks up the building every night and flushes toilets. It seems we have been officially accepted into the ward. We are speaking next week.

We're looking forward to vacations with family, wedding pictures and being poor. Psh, who wants to deal with all those decisions about where money should go? When you have no money, its super easy!

I kind of hate these vague "update" posts. I'll try and pick something a little more specific for next time.

But I am a Burningham!

2 comments:

DC Diva said...

Ward janitor...

Beginning golf...

Living at Wymount!!!!

I don't know which to make fun of first.

Densley Family said...

BOOYA randi and steve! I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you've had a good first month. thats one down for dix and I on being engaged as well! Miss ya! p.s tell steve congrats on being ward janitor. thats a calling many would aspire to.

 
^ Scroll to Top