Feb 25, 2011

spoiled spoiled spoiled

February is a good month for me. My birthday falls just 4 days after Valentines Day, which means that I pretty much get uber attention for the entire week. February 14-21 is all about ME. But Wes went above and beyond this year.

For Valentines Day Wes bought me a white rose that marked the beginning of a fun (and difficult) scavenger hunt around our apartment. I loved it. He also gave me these TOMS, two Down East tees, two cookbooks (gluten free) and the orange jacket. Like I said. Spoiled.




On my birthday Wes sent me flowers to my classroom at Spanish Fork High. They were such a surprise! My students sang to me (with a little assistance from Mrs. Scott, ah hem, thanks) and gave me a hard time about my "boyfriend." We left that evening for a little get-a-way to St. George where there were no lesson plans or coding homework. Wes and I were lazy, lazy, lazy. Let's just say we barely made it to 1:00pm church.

Wes also gave me this heavenly shampoo. Like I said. Spoiled.

I am spoiled, but lately there have been several things to celebrate. I passed the dreaded Praxis exam and got a real, full time job. Monday I start as a Medical Assistant at Utah Valley's OB/GYN clinic. I'm excited and this is such a giant step in the right direction for us.


6 comments:

Katie said...

wow! fun fun! LOVE the coat! where is it from? orange is my best friend. congrats on the job!

Macey said...

those toms will be your favorite, favorite shoes. ever.
sounds like you had a reealllly good birthday! :) man, wes is the best guy.

Lisa Weiler said...

congratulations on the job! you impress me. what a fun birthday too, you've got quite the boyfriend :)

DC Diva said...

Three things:

1. Congrats on the job!

2. I love my Toms. LOVE.

3. Were you lazy w/ my dad in SG?

becky bunnell said...

you deserve it. COngrats on the job! And passing the praxis. You are awesome and you deserve it.

Michelle @ Twig said...

I totally have those toms and totally LOVE them, you will too! Great birthday + valentine week. Lucky girl!

 
^ Scroll to Top