Jun 1, 2011

a random post, but a post nonetheless

Exhibit A: My arm. My classmate missed the vein. Just a little. In fact, the catheter was sticking straight out of my arm. I took this picture almost two weeks after he tried the stick. I'm proud to say I haven't missed a stick yet, but I only go for the really big AC veins.




Exhibit B: Rachel on top of Half Dome. Just found this little treasure on my camera and had to share.




Exhibit C: Wes sleeping. He likes to wrap himself up like a bean burrito.


2 comments:

Rachel Weiler said...

EW. Gross bruise.

What up. Love the picture. Did you just randomly find that? Cool.

Wes IS a bean burrito.

Katie said...

Rebecca!! I want to have a Domino and Rootbeer Float Party sometime soon (before we move in August) with the old Salt Lakers. I know Victoria is around and Brooke Beecher is too. Any others you can think of? Is Rachel still down here? Would you be able to come? What weekend would be good for you? Email me: kjclover09(at)aol(dot)com.

 
^ Scroll to Top