Aug 1, 2011

the end

I've decided to "kill the blog" as Wes says. Clearly I'm not using it as much (or at all) as I used to. I loved my blog as a single college student, but I guess my interests and time allowances have changed. I'm sort of going through a "get back to a natural way of life" kick, and with that I'm trying to use less and less technology. This is extremely difficult when your husband is Wes. Love you Wes!

Anyway, with all this being said, I'm going to try and maintain relationships with human interaction. I haven't been doing very well at building friendships or even maintaining them. So my apologies. I'm turning a new leaf.

Keep it real people! So long LOVESTRONG.

10 comments:

Ali Snow said...

This makes me sad :(

Where were you on Saturday? We missed you.

Rachel Weiler said...

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!


Does this just mean that you'll go back to becksterpenny?

Ha. Haha.

Jessica said...

I suppose I knew this day would come... so long, Rebecca, so long.

Sarah said...

You're making me sad. Well you still have my email.

Joanna said...

I will miss the, even occasional, updates on your life. Good luck with everything.

Erika said...

I echo their sadness. We'll have to still keep in touch somehow, since we're moving cross country. Best of luck with everything!

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

This saddens me. What about your loved ones who never get to see and hear about your life like me? :( I understand, but I do hope you pick it up soon because I do enjoy your little blog and like staying up on your life. Luvs! Come back soon!!

DC Diva said...

Sadness.

Josh&Sharsti said...

So sad! Hope everything is going well and that you reconsider the technology world...

Mindy said...

How funny! I was totally taking a break from blogging in the past because I too wanted to focus more on the face to face stuff. So I totally understand. But, now I am back! So you may not be interested now... but our new family blog is

busybliss.blogspot.com

I created it in hopes to help young moms and wives (I just posted stuff about improving our marriages). Thanks for who you are and all you've done. I loved that lesson about how we need to understand our identity to get through the hard times. Standing up to recite both themes was brilliant and inspired.
Love, Mindy

 
^ Scroll to Top