Jan 25, 2010

Welcome to LoveStrong

Welcome to our new blog just about us. Let me start by saying that I am so in love with Rebecca and she means everything to me.
- Wes

So we just wanted to start off this new blog with a short video. Enjoy!



I feel a little like I'm abandoning my child. The becksterpenny has been good times. I'm not sure what to do about it. I can't bring myself to delete it... but I'll most likely be posting here, on LoveStrong now.

Did you love the commercial? We did.

Add this to spot of blogging to your blog list or bookmarks, or RSS feeds if you're a geek.

{Rebecca}

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love it! Marie and I were definitely squeeling. And we love the picture of the two of you. Pretty much... we love the two of you.
P.S. Remember at Sandi's shower how you said it was like sending our invitation to a married couple? The fact that I just commented for the two of us made me feel like we are a married couple.

Bullock said...

holy toledo.

way to make brent start saying things like, "hey, why is yours still all about you, sandibeach?" it's because we don't have any catchy name like RAW BURNING HAM.

one word.

UNBELIEVABLE!

slash also... love the pic of you two and the youtube thing is still downloading AND... for being as hard core robotic as you are.... lovestrong.... ba hahahaha. wes is such a sucker for you. proves he's smart.

Rob and Katie said...

I'm not hip enough to understand the "burning ham" part of your address, but I still like it.

 
^ Scroll to Top