Feb 19, 2010

the big 22

February 19 is so lame. Yesterday was the best day ever.

The day started with a yummy omelet filled with tomatoes, green pepper and onion. I had a heaping mound of hash browns and a freshly blended strawberry fruit smoothie. Courtesy of chef Wes.

At work a huge vase of orange flowers was sitting on my desk, with a big orange card pointing out the fact that I am now indeed older than my fiancee. Courtesy of florist Wes.

Before I headed to my second job, I was surprised with some oh so cute Sundance hoop earrings. I mentioned these earrings were cute about 2 months ago in a random magazine. Courtesy of my personal wardrobe stylist Wes.

For dinner we went to our favorite P.F. Changs and enjoyed two dishes off the completely gluten free menu! Then a quick stroll down the sidewalk we ended at Coldstone for a scoop of Twix ice cream. Seriously the best day ever right?

Sheesh. I hope the rest of my birthdays are as big of deal.

3 comments:

DC Diva said...

Hate to break it to you but most won't be. EVERYTHING is at it's BEST when you are in love/engaged. Enjoy. It is such a fun time.

Happy Birthday!!! You share the same b-day as my best friend. How come I never knew this?

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!! And i disagree; this year was my best birthday ever courtesy of David. Maybe it's because we were never in the same state for my birthday before LOL but he made it great. Hope Wes always keeps it exciting for you!

Stefanie Smith said...

Randi- you forgot to mention your bathroom surprise... :)

p.s- i think we finally got all the marker off the shower wall.

p.s.s- aren't you proud that i'm keeping up with your blog and i'm EVEN commenting... i'm taking this blog thing seriously now.

 
^ Scroll to Top