Apr 4, 2010

Fearless Dragon Trainer

After a lot of begging and whining, Rebecca finally let me take her to the new movie




Rebecca expected the movie to be a total waste of time and she only came because she loves me. In my opinion (which not everyone cares about) it was one of the best movies ever. I see so much junk and trashy productions right now in media that I welcome any good wholesome family-oriented movie. Plus the trailers before the movie are all about similar wholesome movies, so you get to see what else is worth seeing. The premise of the movie deals with a young viking who lives on an island terrorized by dragons. He is not built like other vikings and seems weak in his attempts to defend the village like the others. His life is changed when he meets on of the most dangerous dragons of all time.... a NIGHTFURRY!

I loved the movie so much that I had to go and get my own...


BEWARE: It looks great in 3D, but its not worth paying the extra $2.50 a ticket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll admit, it was better than I thought. And I think Wes enjoyed it so much because he relates to the main character, Hiccup.

I was upset. We paid 22.00 to see this movie. But look how happy it made my fiancee.

 
^ Scroll to Top