Dec 22, 2010

he's sick

My husband has been out sick with some flu bug thing. While I have stayed busy prepping for Christmas, and of course nursing him back to health, I realized what a good companion he is. All day he apologized for being lame, and I assured him I was not bored. I can assure YOU that I was indeed bored. There are only so many gifts you can wrap, dishes to wash, clothes to organize before you just want to have some human interaction!

So I dragged Wes to the library thinking it would be good to get him some books/DVDs to keep him occupied in bed. Turns out, I'm using them while he sleeps on. I'm also brainstorming a list of things to do tomorrow in case he is still in sick mode. I shouldn't be making this about me... it just comes so naturally.

Get better Wes! For your sake and for mine.

No comments:

 
^ Scroll to Top